Mudahalih is committed to helping people safely buy, sell and trade with one another in accordance with applicable laws, policies and regulations. If you find suspicious or questionable content on the site, please use our "report scam" to inform us about any problems. We may take technical and legal steps to remove the content and/or keep offending users off Mudahalih.
- Ad without any product or services will be rejected
- "Ad Title": No company names and URL are permitted
- Your ad description should not be copied from other ads
- Language: Only English and Bahasa Malaysia
- All ads have to be posted in the related category according to product or services
- Only one item for each ad
- Over Posting: You may not post the same or similar ad in different categories or marketplaces
- Ad Photo: The photo has to be related to the product or services and should not be copied from other ads without authorization. Email address that printed on the photo is not allowed
- Mudahalih is strongly against any auction or bidding ads. You may only post ad with fixed prices and negotiable terms
- Keyword Stuffing. You may not include lists of keywords in your listing for the purpose of matching against unrelated search queries.
- Affiliate Linking. You may not post listings where the primary objective is driving users to a website monetized by affiliate programs.
Items that are specifically prohibited on Mudahalih:
- Alcoholic beverages and tobacco
- Animals, plants and insects that are regulated or prohibited for sale under applicable laws.
- Blood, bodily fluids and body parts
- Embargoed goods
- Items designed to be used to commit a crime including not without limitation burglary tools, false identification and items used to manufacture illegal explosives or controlled substances
- Material that infringes copyrights, trademarks or other third party rights.
- Misrepresentations and counterfeit or fraudulent items
- Material that contains obscene material, child pornography or is harmful to minors
- Prescription drugs, medical devices, controlled substances, illegal drugs, or drug paraphernalia
- Nonprescription drugs that make false or misleading claims that might require FDA approval.
- Services or merchandise that promotes hatred and violence against specific groups of people.
- Services that are illegal including without limitation prostitution
- Stocks and other securities
- Stolen goods or property with serial number removed or altered
- Weapons and weapons parts
- Items containing hazardous substances or pesticides
- Items that restrict transfer (such as tickets or coupons) and items you are not authorized to sell
- Content that can intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, or any regulations having the force of law